LACE HOLD LIQUID ADHESIVE BOTTLE is a medical-grade contact adhesive that has been tested and proven fir for use on the skin.
There is no adhesive as reliable and as effective as lace hold. The adhesive does need not be “cured” or thickened before using. You will use less waste less and get the superior bond from just a small amount of lace hold.
Lace Hold Liquid Adhesive Glue 1.0 oz, 28 grams. Lace Hold is a great adhesive for use on both lace and polyfuse hair systems and comes in a 1 oz.
For the best results please read and follow the instructions and warning carefully.
- Make sure both surfaces to joined are clean and free of all grease and oil.
- Apply Lace hold to both surfaces and spread evenly over the area to be attached.
- Allow the lace hold to dry completely. Drying time will vary depending on the quantity and thickness applied. The adhesive will not stick properly unless dry.
- When the adhesive is dry to the touch, carefully position the unit in place and firmly press the surfaces of adhesive together.
- Avoid the use of conditioner and cream rinse on hair. These products contain oils that will decrease the life of the adhesive.